Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall TV shows

Movies, a fun (if expensive) outing and usually enjoyable.  Music, something I love to listen to when working out and getting ready to go out (read: pregaming) but am no expert in.  TV,  a passion of mine that trumps all other tasks and activities.  The end of September means my favorite TV shows come back after a long 4 month hiatus and introduces me to new obsessions.  I watch a a lot of TV (as you will soon realize) so I also have to give a special shout-out to my DVR for allowing me to keep up!

Shows I'm looking forward to returning this fall:

Parks and Recreation
Up All Night
The Office 
(these three came back last night, thank god!)

2 Broke Girls
How I Met your Mother
Both on Monday 9/24 on CBS

New Girl- Tuesday 9/25 on FOX

Modern Family- Wednesday 9/26 on ABC
Grey's Anatomy- Thursday 9/27 on ABC
Revenge- Sunday 9/30 on ABC

Homeland- Sunday 9/30 on Showtime

Gossip Girl- Monday 10/8 on CW


New shows I want to check out:

The Mindy Project (already watched the pilot, loved it!) Tuesday 9/25 on FOX


Last Resort- Thursday 9/27 on ABC


Nashville- Wednesday October 10 on ABC


Am I the only one here that's this obsessed with TV (besides my friend Becky of course)?  What shows will you be watching this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Homeland! Another show you should try, Scandal! It's on after Grey's & it just started it second season but the first season was only 5 or 6 episodes & you can prob get them on demand!! do it!!

    & No you definitely aren't the only one obsessed, I work in cable advertising so we are always wanting to stay on top of everything!!

    ReplyDelete