Hey there, hope you had a productive hump day!
Today is the one day I am not babysitting this week (besides Friday, but more on that in another post), so I decided to spice up the old blog a little bit. As you can see, I've changed the homepage template and also added some social media widgets on the right-hand column. I am taking my new pink and navy obsession very seriously. I've also updated some the current obsessions (formerly favorite things), about slightly and workouts pages. I am really new to this blogging business so it took me a while, but so far I am happy with the changes. Hopefully, as I continue to learn, more changes will come.
It's already 5pm but I still have some things to tackle on my to-do list for today.
1) Writing up some new blog posts for the week (trying to get back on track!)
2) Finishing laundry from vacation
3) Figuring out how to fit a desk into my room
4) Watching another episode of weeds :)
5) Sauteing some vegetables for dinner
6) Ending the night with some So you think you can dance
I know the tv-watching will at least get accomplished... Hope you like the new lay-out!
Liv
No comments:
Post a Comment