I think my title explains it all. I really can't believe August is tomorrow. That means I only have 3 more days in Rochester before I move back to Philly. It also means that I have to start getting ready for the pre-req classes I'm taking and still find a part-time job. I do hope to have
some sun in August though, and after doing almost everything I wanted in
July, I think I'll be able to do even more this month.
 |
| This is a double whammy- hang out all next week with Del since she's back from Paris for a limited time only, and make it to a Phillies game since I'll finally be home! |
 |
| Eat a lot of Ritas. Water ice, not italian ice thank you very much. |
 |
| Hit up Boston with my friend Caitlin and visit home/ Rochester friends |
 |
| Actually do some of this. Here are some book ideas btw. Also, best poster to grace the walls of an elementary school ever. So seductive. |
 |
| Get organized for classes with a new planner, new school supplies, books, etc. I <3 school shopping even after I've graduated. |
 |
| Don't we all. Part-time only though. See above ^ |
 |
| Find a yoga studio nearby! I think it will really help the tightness and soreness from running. |
|
|
|
|
|
While I'm really bummed to be leaving Rochester so soon, I'm pumped to see what August has in store for me!
I love yoga! It's seriously such a good workout!
ReplyDelete