Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Down to the top 8!

Today is Wednesday, therefore SYTYCD is here to get me through the week.  Although I haven't been watching since the beginning, I can tell ya, I am a huge fan now.  The past 4 seasons have really reeled in and made me wish I was as talented as some of the contestants (or at least a little less awkward of a dancer).  I'm sure I'm not the only one but I LOVE rewatching old dances, especially ones with Twitch or Allison because they are dancing gods.  Some of my favorites below:

From Season 8:

Not a big Christopher Scott fan but this Sasha and Twitch lyrical hip-hop routine was hot!


Power couple Melanie and Marco in a Travis Wall contemporary routine.


SO beautiful! Caitlyn and Mitchell



From Season 7:

Robert and Allison in a powerful Travis Wall contemporary routine.


A no-brainer.  Alex and Twitch in a NappyTabs hip-hop routine.


Kent and Allison in a Stacey Tookey contemporary routine.  Very underrated in my opinion.


From Season 5:


Jeanine and Jason in another Travis Wall contemporary routine.


Kayla and Kupono in a Mia Michaels contemporary routine.



From Season 3:


Katee and Twitch!


Allison and Ivan


From Season 2:

Travis and Heidi in Mia Michael's Bench Dance duh!


I also love Cat Deeley.  She really deserves her recent Emmy nomination.


Which dances are your favorite?

If you watch, who are you rooting for this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment