Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It'ssss Hump Day

Happy Hump Day everyone!

You know what that means, weekend's almost here.  It's not just any old weekend either, it's a 3-day 4th of July weekend!  If that doesn't motivate you to get through the week then I don't know what will.

I thought today I'd do a "currently" post- I've seen a couple of bloggers do them so I'm gonna take a crack at it.  Some of them are literally what I am doing as I type this and others are what I am doing in life generally speaking- guess which ones are which!   I will also be making up my own categories because it's my blog and I can do what I want :)

Currently...


Eating:: noodles with butter and cheese (5-year-old status over here)


Drinking:: water


wow, this is so interesting...


Watching:: Arrested Development


Reading:: Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult


Lusting over:: Clarisonic Mia

Loving:: TOMS

Hating:: mosquito bites

Obsessed with:: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's red carpet looks

Ashamed of:: liking "Victorious" on Nickelodeon

Enjoying:: this video

Wishing:: That I could dance like her #swag

No comments:

Post a Comment