1. I know they're usually cheesy and predictable, but is anyone else a sucker for a Nicholas Sparks book? The Notebook is obviously number one in my heart but A Walk to Remember is a close second. The only thing I like more than a Nicholas Sparks book is a Nicholas Sparks movie. I finished Safe Haven over winter break and can't wait to see the movie:
2. Super Bowl this weekend, what are you making? My top football food picks are spinach and artichoke dip, guacamole, chips and french onion dip, pizza, taco dip, and beer! But doesn't this look good... http://pinterest.com/pin/247205467015793025/
3. Can someone explain to me Vine? I keep seeing people put their profiles up on instagram but I don't really get it...
4. It was my sorority's bid day Tuesday night and man, did I get sentimental! You really don't realize you were living the best days of your life until you are sitting in your pajamas at 8:30 on a Tuesday night at your parent's house. I miss DG :(
5. Can't get enough of this girl lately. I guess I'm just another one of those dog-obsessed bloggers :)
|Look ma, no eyeballs!|